The HH125 high head pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the HH125 high head pump include:
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate air-injector priming system
- 316 Stainless steel or chromium steel open impellers
- Replaceable wear rings
- Maximum Flow 900 GPM (57 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 370 feet (113 meters head)
- Pump Size 6” x 4” (152mm x 102mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 1.25 inch (32mm)
- Dry weight 4,280 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135” x 62”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 5.4 gph @ 2,200 RPM (20 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the HH125 high head pump.